or make 4 interest-free payments of $197.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
2018 SeaSucker Bomber
The 2018 SeaSucker Bomber includes the following:
- 2 Year Warranty - All SeaSucker Bomber Bike Racks come with a 2 year warranty.
- Revised 152 mm Vacuum Mounts - Larger release tab, vacuum pad with rounded "O" ring, improves holding time & strength.
- Spare 152 mm Vacuum Mount - Think of it as a spare tyre in case one vacuum mount is accidentally damaged.
- Tools - Allen Key & Ring Spanner is included to install the fork mounts.
- Crank Arm Straps - Three 280 mm x 19 mm double-sided Velcro straps to secure the crank arms.
- Alum. Spray Bottle & Micro-Fibre Cloth - Only at SeaSucker Down Under. Fill with water, clean your car and the pads & moisten them prior to use.
- Redesigned vacuum pumps with impregnated red indicator bands - Prevents fading of the indicator band.
- Moulded rear wheel housings - Eliminates sideways movement. Double-sided Velcro secures the rear wheel.
The SeaSucker Bomber 3-Bike Rack
The SeaSucker Bomber is a 3-bike fork-mounted bike rack that attaches to most sedans, SUV or Minivans. It can be mounted on the roof, boot, front windscreen or rear window.
The SeaSucker Bomber can be installed in under two minutes and removed in seconds, no tools required. Its ultra-low profile minimizes wind noise and provides greater clearance to fit under carports and garages. It is compact enough to fit inside the boot of your car when not in use.
The vacuum mounts are non-marking, UV and weather resistant, and hold exceptionally well on glass, metal, fibreglass and carbon-fibre surfaces. It allows you to temporarily but securely mount your bikes without the hassle of a permanent bike rack.
The 19 mm High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) “V” shaped body flexes to conform to your car’s roof-line curvature.
The SeaSucker Bomber has five 152 mm SeaSucker vacuum mounts secured to its “V” shaped body with marine-grade stainless steel hardware. Included in the standard kit are three Rear Wheel Straps (152 mm SeaSucker vacuum mounts with double-sided Velcro straps). They prevent the bike’s rear wheel from sliding left or right.
The SeaSucker Bomber comes with three non-lockable quick release fork mounts, once adjusted you can release and secure you bike in seconds.
The SeaSucker Bomber requires some minor assembly. Tools included are:Allen Key; and a 7/16″ spanner.
NO DRILLS! NO SCREWS!! NO PROBLEMS!!!