KW Suspension - Clubsport 2-way BMW Z4 Coupe E85 (M85)
Performance for racetrack & road
KW Clubsport was developed for customers, who demand a better handling car when participating in track day events, but also require an offi cial road approval to use their car every day. The setup was specifi cally designed for the Nordschleife using track day tyres. By using the optional available adjustable top mounts, the suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of tires and the intended use. The mentioned adjustment options combined with the independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology allow individual setup adjustments according to the vehicle load, tyre characteristics and different track conditions. KW Clubsport meets every demand regarding a coilover for the usage on the road and the race track. KW Clubsport suspension kits are independently adjustable in compression and rebound forces and include high performance racing springs. Racing top mounts are optionally available for further performance. KW Clubsport guarantees excellent handling, best performance, highest agility and fantastic lap times
- Height adjustable coilovers.
- Performance setup for the racetrack.
- Dampers in compression & rebound forces independently adjustable.
- Use of high performance linear race springs.
- In stainless steel technology inox-line.
- Additional available with racing top mounts.
- High quality damper components for a long durability.
- Developed from real wold track data and chassis exprerience.
- See notes for specifc vehicle details.
- Developed for use with R Spec style tyres
Compatibility list and Notes for the following Vehicles:
|Manufacturer||Model||Type||Details||Body||Year||Lowering FA||Lowering RA||Weight FA||Weight RA||Notes|
|BMW||Z4 Cabrio||E85 (M85)||3.2i (M) - Petrol - 252kW - 3246ccm||Cabriolet||04/2006-||2, 6, 96,|
|BMW||Z4 Coupe||E85 (M85)||3.2i (M) - Petrol - 252kW - 3246ccm||Coupe||04/2006-||2, 6, 96,|