Airmatic Lowering Links suit Bentley Continental GT/GTC Flying Spur 2003+
Original Price $449.00
Current Price $399.00
Part No. AMLL-AUD-A8-D3
Airmatic Lowering Links - Bentley Continental GT/GTC Flying Spur 2003+
Airmatic Lowering Links has been supplying fully adjustable lowering kits for over 10 years. We specialises in the design, manufacture and installation of fully adjustable lowering kits for prestige vehicles factory fitted with height adjustable air or hydraulic suspension.
This lowering kit has been specifically designed and manufactured for your car to guarantee perfect fit and functionality. Our kits comes complete with both safety clips and internal spring clips to ensure a secure fit and rubber grommets to help protect the linkage's ball joints from dirt.
Our lowering kits are extremely easy to install using basic tools and take approximately 1-2 hours to fit (on the majority of cars you do not need to remove the wheels).
All kits come with comprehensive, photographic instructions and we are available to help you with your install.
HOW IT WORKS
Prestige cars that have factory installed auto levelling; height adjustable air or hydraulic suspension use ride height sensors.
The ride height sensors are fitted to the car's chassis and connected to the suspension by small no load bearing linkages.
Our fully adjustable lowering linkages replace the factory installed linkages. By changing the length of the adjustable linkages the ride height sensors will send altered information to the car's suspension controller allowing the car to lower.
WHY BUY A LOWERING KIT FROM AIRMATIC LOWERING LINKS
- Internationally respected retailer with great feedback and more than 10000 happy customers
- Established over 10 years ago
- Excellent understanding, knowledge and experience of Air and Hydraulic suspension systems
- Manufactured in the UK using precision CNC tooling
- We have sold kits to customers in 74 different countries
- Designed to ensure the highest standards of safety, quality and functionality.
- Original designers of lowering kits and the first to offer lowering kits for newly launched models.
- Comprehensive, accurate photographic instructions supplied.
- Zinc plated lowering kits to help prevent corrosion.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How low will my car be with the lowering kit installed?
A. The lowering kit is fully adjustable allowing you to lower your car between 10mm - 70mm
Q. Will the suspension settings still work inside the car with lowering kit installed?
A. Yes. All suspension functionality will remain intact
Q. How will the ride quality be once the lowering kit is installed?
A. Ride quality on saloons (sedans) and coupes is almost unchanged. Most SUVs will ride well too however with SUV's the lower you go the harder the ride will become
Q. Will I get error messages displayed?
A. No. If you install the lowering kit correct by follow the supplied instructions there will be no issues