MODE PlusTrack Wheel Spacer Kit 20mm for Range Rover Sport L461 Vogue L460 (2022-present)
MODE PlusTrack Wheel Spacers allow the owner to improve the stance of their vehicle, increase the vehicle track width for better handling and performance and fit larger brakes.
MODE PlusTrack Wheel Spacers are made of 7075-T6 Aluminium, the same stuff used in aerospace engineering to make turbine jet impellers! 7075-T6 Aluminium alloy has a much higher strength-to-weight ratio than traditionally used 6061-T6 which makes MODE PlusTrack Spacers the lightest and strongest spacers on the market!
PlusTrack Wheel Spacer kit Contents:
- (2x) 20mm PlusTrack Wheel Spacers
- (10x) Zinc Coated Wheel Nuts
PlusTrack Wheel Spacer Features
- 7075-T6 Aerospace Aluminum
- Increase Vehicle Wheel Track Width
- Hub-Centric Chamfered Design
- Pocketed to Reduce Weight
- Easy-Release Points for Quick Removal
- Anodised Anti-Corrosion Black Coating
- High-Tensile 10.9 Grade Wheel Bolts
- Anti-Corrosion Zinc Coated Black Wheel Bolts
- Wheel Spacers & Bolts Strength Tested to ensure Quality
- LIFETIME Structural Warranty
Included with our PlusTrack Wheel Spacer Kits are a full set of extended lug bolts. All wheel fasteners are hardened and tempered to strength class 10.9 or 10 according to DIN/ISO standard 898 and meet the statutory requirements of all countries - including the US & Australia.
Note: Wheel spacers that measure 2mm to 8mm in thickness use a Pass-Through Hub Design and may not allow the original wheel hub to protrude through the wheel spacer to maintain hub-centric wheel fitment. Before ordering, please measure the original hub height and subtract the desired spacer thickness from this measurement (eg. OE hub height 12mm, desired wheel spacer 8mm = 4mm remaining hub protrusion). Adhering to this step will ensure that your vehicle will have adequate hub engagement with the center of the wheel and will ensure a vibration free ride in your vehicle.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Land Rover||Range Rover Sport L461 (2022+)||All||All|
|Land Rover||Range Rover V L460 (2022+)||All||All|