MODE PlusTrack BMW M Performance, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6 Wheel Spacers
MODE PlusTrack BMW M Performance, 1M, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6 Wheel Spacers allow the owner to improve the stance of their vehicle, increase the vehicle track width for better handling and performance and fit larger brakes.
MODE has a fall line of Wheel Spacers to suit all BMW and BMW M Performance vehicles. This includes the 1M, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6 models. MODE also caters for non M models such as the 1-Series, 2-Series, 3-Series, 4-Series and 5-Series too. Including BMW 128i, 228i, 328i, 428i, 130i, 230i, 330i, 430i, 530i,135i, 235i, 335i, 435i, 535i, 140i, 240i, 340i, 440i and many other BMW models.
MODE PlusTrack BMW Wheel Spacers are made of 7075-T6 Aluminium, the same stuff used in aerospace engineering to make turbine jet impellers! 7075-T6 Aluminium alloy has a much higher strength-to-weight ratio than traditionally used 6061-T6 which makes MODE PlusTrack BMW Spacers the lightest and strongest spacers on the market!
PlusTrack Wheel Spacer kit Contents:
- (2x) 12.5mm PlusTrack BMW Wheel Spacers
- (10x) Extended-length Zinc Coated Wheel Bolts
PlusTrack Wheel Spacer Features
- 7075-T6 Aerospace Aluminum
- Increase Vehicle Wheel Track Width
- Hub-Centric Chamfered Design
- Pocketed to Reduce Weight
- Easy-Release Points for Quick Removal
- Anodised Anti-Corrosion Black Coating
- High-Tensile 10.9 Grade Wheel Bolts
- Anti-Corrosion Zinc Coated Black Wheel Bolts
- Wheel Spacers & Bolts Strength Tested to ensure Quality
- LIFETIME Structural Warranty
Included with our PlusTrack Wheel Spacer Kits are a full set of extended lug bolts. All wheel fasteners are hardened and tempered to strength class 10.9 or 10 according to DIN/ISO standard 898 and meet the statutory requirements of all countries - including the US & Australia.
Click here to get MODE PlusTrack BMW Wheel Spacers
Note: Wheel spacers that measure 2mm to 8mm may not allow hubs to protrude enough to keep wheels hub-centric. Please, before ordering, measure to ensure that you will have enough hub extending past the spacer to make contact with the center of the wheel. Adhering to this step will ensure a vibration free ride in your vehicle.