MODE PlusTrack Wheel Spacers allow the owner to improve the stance of their vehicle, increase the vehicle track width for better handling and performance and fit larger brakes.
MODE has a complete line of Wheel Spacers to suit all European Performance vehicles. Including Audi, BMW, Mercedes, VW, Lamborghini, McLaren, Porsche and More!
MODE PlusTrack Wheel Spacers are made of 7075-T6 Aluminium, the same stuff used in aerospace engineering to make turbine jet impellers! 7075-T6 Aluminium alloy has a much higher strength-to-weight ratio than traditionally used 6061-T6 which makes MODE PlusTrack Spacers the lightest and strongest spacers on the market!
PlusTrack Wheel Spacer kit Contents:
- (2x) PlusTrack Wheel Spacers
- (10x) Extended-length Zinc Coated Wheel Bolts
PlusTrack Wheel Spacer Features
- 7075-T6 Aerospace Aluminum
- Increase Vehicle Wheel Track Width
- Hub-Centric Chamfered Design
- Pocketed to Reduce Weight
- Easy-Release Points for Quick Removal
- Anodised Anti-Corrosion Black Coating
- High-Tensile 10.9 Grade Wheel Bolts
- Anti-Corrosion Zinc Coated Black Wheel Bolts
- Wheel Spacers & Bolts Strength Tested to ensure Quality
- LIFETIME Structural Warranty
Included with our PlusTrack Wheel Spacer Kits are a full set of extended lug bolts. All wheel fasteners are hardened and tempered to strength class 10.9 or 10 according to DIN/ISO standard 898 and meet the statutory requirements of all countries - including the US & Australia.
Note: Wheel spacers that measure 2mm to 8mm may not allow hubs to protrude enough to keep wheels hub-centric. Please, before ordering, measure to ensure that you will have enough hub extending past the spacer to make contact with the center of the wheel. Adhering to this step will ensure a vibration free ride in your vehicle.