KW Clubsport coilovers 2-way
The KW Clubsport coilovers utilize the uncompromising transfer of technology from the world of motorsports to track day/street driving.
The KW Clubsport coilovers combine KW's high-end racing technology with maintenance-free KW OEM components and TÜV certificate.
This will provide you the ideal product to take full potential of your sports car during track days, sports car driving clinics, enthusiast drives on Grand Prix circuits and on tracks such as the Nürburgring Nordschleife.
Designed on the toughest race track in the world: The Nürburgring Nordschleife
The KW Clubsport coilovers provide the ability to adjust for different track surfaces, sharp turns and abrupt elevation changes. The KW Clubsport is in its home environment on the famous twists and turns of the 20.8 km long Nürburgring Nordschleife circuit.
As a supporting suspension manufacturer to numerous different racing series. KW had claimed 6 ADAC Zurich 24-hour victories within 10 years at the famous Nürburgring circuit and the ADAC GT Masters 2011 Championship. More then 70 race teams are equipped with KW coilover systems in the VLN Endurance Championship series. These race teams rely on KW's racing expertise and experience for their vehicle setup. This information is mirrored in the development of the KW Clubsport coilover systems.
The KW Clubsport 2-way and KW Clubsport 3-way (with separate reservoir) provides the user numerous adjustment settings. This allows to user to dial the suspension setup to his/hers driving style and to adjust or match the tire/wheel setup of the vehicle.
Rebound and compression dampening is independently adjustable by hand via the integrated click adjusters. Adjustable top mounts are optional on certain applications.
KW Clubsport coilovers 2-way Racing Technology
The rebound adjuster knob provides 16 precise clicks to personally dial in your desired vehicle setup. Thus allowing you the possibility to influence wheel/tire loads or take into concern chassis characteristics. Independent from rebound adjustment is the compression dampening, 12 precise adjustment clicks are provided to adjust the low-speed dampening. Most notably used to dial in wheel/tire setup.
These adjustment features allow the user to dial in vehicle weight, wheel/tire combinations, various road surfaces and environmental conditions.
- independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology
- stainless steel technology "inox-line"
- continuous lowering
- TÜV-tested adjustment range
- high-quality components for a long-term durability
- adjustable rebound damping with 16 precise clicks
- adjustable compression damping with 12 precise clicks
- unique, independent damping force adjustment
- optional spherical bearing aluminum top mounts
Setup: Application and damper settings
The KW Clubsport 2-way coilovers provide the ideal adjustment range for race tracks such as the Nürburgring Nordschleife and other racing circuits.
- Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
- When using original tires, wheel offset spacers may be required
- For cars which have electronic dampers, make sure they are shut down. Specific electronical damper shut-downs are available from KW. Please check our accessories list
- Dampers are adjusted by easily operating adjustment wheels. Rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the vehicle construction.
- Clubsport coilover with top mount: only with front axle top mount available