- New (1st order) & International customers may be required to provide further proof of identification and proof of payment before they are accepted and verified as a MODE customer.
- MODE has the right to refuse payment via. Credit Card.
- MODE has the right to refuse any order.
- Bank transfer may be required for certain order values.
- Orders are not processed or made available for pickup until paid in full.
- Pickup may be arranged for collection at the MODE warehouse or at a MODE dealer upon agreement with both MODE and the MODE Dealer.
- Pickup & Fitting may be available at a MODE dealer at an additional cost.
- All fitting costs are the responsibility of the purchaser and will vary between dealers.
Returns & Exchanges:
- Automotive products are designed to fit specific and exact Make, Model, Year and Variant vehicles. It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure the correct parts are ordered for their vehicle.
- Purchases from MODE are final, we do not offer cancellations, refunds or exchanges due to a 'change of mind'.
- Purchases for composite items such as carbon fiber or fiberglass are not refundable or exchangeable due to fitment, quality or finish. These items are often hand made and such products are priced relevant to their quality, premium products will naturally cost the most, have the highest quality finish and fit the best.
- Purchases of made-to-order and custom order products which require any modification or customisation (eg. custom forged wheels, custom fitment, offset or finish wheels, CNC & machined parts, custom fabricated or welded parts, custom painting, etc.) are final at time of payment, such orders cannot be cancelled, refunded or returned.
- If in any event a cancellation, refund or exchange is to be made it is solely at the discretion of the MODE management team. If an agreement is made, the product must be unused, in its original condition and packaging. The refund will only be processed once the product is received back at MODE head office, and has been inspected by the management team.
- Such cancelled or returned orders/items will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Shipping costs for returns/exchanges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Refunds/exchanges will not be granted for incorrect application or parts. If unsure whether a product will fit your car, please contact us directly prior to finalising your purchase.
- We do take every care to ensure your product is ready to ship to you as safely and securely as possible, but sometimes accidents happen. If this occurs, please contact us immediately, with clear details of the damage for us to assess.
- However, we will not cover damage that has occurred during transit by couriers or freight companies, all orders are safely and correctly packed to ensure the item shall arrive in the original condition under normal transit.
- The duration of the warranty is stated on the warranty, warranty card or inside the packaging of your product. If there is no warranty card included it does not mean your product is not covered. Please contact us if there is any issues with any item purchased from our store.
- All MODE branded products are covered by a 12 Month Warranty from date of purchase.
Where this Warranty Applies:
- This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse, incorrect or unprofessional fitting, neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage.
Assessment, Repair and/or Replacement of Your Product:
- This warranty is global. If after contacting MODE to notify us of your issue, you may choose to have your product assessed and returned to MODE.
- You are responsible for all transit costs in returning the product to MODE including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes.
- Ultimately, MODE will determine whether or not the problem is covered under the terms of the product warranty. If the warranty applies, you will be notified as to whether the product will be repaired or replaced. Any such repair or replacement will be at MODE’s expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement product to you.
- If the product is not under warranty as determined by MODE, any repairs agreed to, freight and/or transport costs and taxes and/or duties associated with the product will be at the cost of the initial purchaser.
- Repairs performed by anyone other than MODE or their rightful manufacturer will void any and all warranties on any product purchased on our store.
Where this Warranty Does Not Apply:
- Damages to the product that are the result of misuse or actions deemed to be outside the scope of design for the product.
- Incidental and consequential damages as outlined under MODE General Terms.
- Labour charges and/or any damages attributable to work performed by anyone other than MODE.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, any implied warranties are hereby excluded. This warranty is intended to give you specific legal rights. In addition to the rights described herein, you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or country to country with respect to the exclusion or application of implied warranties, incidental and consequential damages and repair and replacement. Consequently, the limitations or exclusions specifically contained in this warranty may not be applicable to you.
Taxes & Duties
Shipping Duty/Taxes and other Charges.
- International shipments may be subject to additional taxes, charges, duties etc. in the receiving country. Payment of these extra costs is the responsibility of the buyer. MODE cannot and will not provide an estimate for these costs, and are not responsible for payment of any of these costs. If you are unsure whether your purchase will be subject to any of these extra charges, please check prior to finalising payment for your order.
- If you nominate to have your product delivered to the port (or equivalent) only, MODE is not responsible for any costs relating to the handling, delivery, release etc. of your shipment after it arrives at the nominated port (or equivalent).
MODE is not a registered tax authority, as a result we will not, under any circumstances, collect taxes applicable on your purchase on behalf of your State/Territory/Province etc.