MODE x bootmod3 bm3 Ultimate Tuning Bundle for N13 - BMW F-Series 114i 116i 118i 316i 320i Tune
*MODE Ultimate OBD Users - Scroll down for Wi-Fi Settings to use mobile data while flashing.
Note: If your vehicle production date is 06/2020 or later please contact us.
iOS/Android Direct ENET tuning from your Smartphone!
Together with Pro Tuning Freaks we are excited to announce the bm3 iOS/Android app update with support for MODE Ultimate OBD WiFi Adapter!
MODE x bootmod3 N13
The MODE x bootmod3 Tuning Bundle to suit N13 - BMW F-Series 114i 116i 118i 316i 320i Tune allows you to tune your own BMW in a totally safe and practical environment.
We include everything you need to easily install and un-install a performance tune of your choice onto your BMW's DME (ECU). This allows you to quickly and easily remove and re-lock your BMW's DME before a service, repair, trade-in or sale.
The MODE x bootmod3 Tuning Bundle includes 1 tune file credit which allows you to select from various tunes including Stage 1 or Stage 2 with 95 or 98 RON fuel, as well as exclusive BMW OE tuning files for DME (Engine) & DCT/AUTO (Transmission) where available for a surreal OEM+ experience.
Don't worry, if at any time you're craving more horsepower or you simply just want 2 maps (eg. Stage 1 & Stage 2) you can always purchase additional tune credits here
MODE x BOOTMOD3 Bundle Includes:
- 1x BM3 DME Unlock directly via. USB (No removal of ECU required)
- 1x OTS Tuning File (to suit the hardware fitted to your vehicle)
- 1x MODE Tuning File (to suit MODE Intake + Downpipe + Chargepipes)
- Unlimited FREE Tuning Files (All tunes marked as FREE)
- 1x BM3 iOS or Android Smartphone App
- Add GTS or custom Exhaust Burbles
- Remove Speed Limiter, Open Exhaust Valves in Sport, Disable o2 & much more!
- Revert to Stock ECU and Relock DME Features included
- 1x MODE ENET Cable Ethernet to OBDII & Installation kit
- 1x MODE ENET Cable Ethernet to OBDII & Installation kit + USB-C Adapter
- 1x MODE ENET Cable Ethernet to OBDII & Installation kit + Lightning Adapter
- 1x MODE Ultimate OBD WiFi Adapter w. ENET Port (More info here)
World's First custom flash tuning platform for the BMW F series. Cloud based solution with a web based interface and mobile apps for iOS and Android. Developed and tested in-house from the ground up over the course of almost 2 years prior to its November 2016 debut with new features and updates being added regularly makes the bootmod3 platform a custom BMW factory DME tuning solution like no other on the market today.
Build the ultimate tune for your N13 powered vehicle and go from stock to full race calibration, and everywhere in between, with a map switch in the provided mobile app. bootmod3 calibrates the factory vehicle modules over the OBD port in a matter of minutes in the convenience of your driveway or anywhere internet access is available.
Stage 1 91 octane: up to 85% HP / 52% TQ
Stage 1 93 octane: up to 93% HP / 55% TQ
Stage 2 91 octane: up to 96% HP / 58%TQ
Stage 2 93 octane: up to 105% HP / 60% TQ
bootmod3 app and cloud services offer many unique features not found in any other flash tune including and currently available:
- Mobile app (iOS and Android) and Web (http://www.bootmod3.net) including Windows and macOS support
- One OTS map/tune included with the purchase
- Datalogging over 200 diagnostic channels, up to 40 channels concurrently
- Datalog sharing and charting without a need to upload to 3rd party websites or apps using the mobile app or web browser
- Cloud based storage for map data and datalogs
- Reverting back to stock performance map and re-locking the DME to stock programming
- Live Dash - realtime vehicle parameter monitoring via in-app gauges
- Read and clear trouble codes in all vehicle modules
- Reset learned adaptations (octane, knock, Valvetronic, etc)
- ECU power reset
- (Optional) Off the shelf (OTS) tunes for 91/93/Race gas/E85 octane (SEE HERE)
- (Optional) Custom tuning available through tuners in the bootmod3 Tuner Directory. bootmod3 contains a full map editor so you can tune your car yourself or with your local tuner of choice as well.
Some of the OTS and possible aftermarket turbo upgrade custom map features provided by the bootmod3 platform:
- Exhaust Burble adjustments on any map (OTS & Custom)
- Map Customization through Map Editor
- Max Cooling Mode
- Cold start (cat heating on startup) removal for quieter cold start
- Cat efficiency check (CEL) removal for de-cat downpipes (for off-road use)
- Exhaust Flap Adjustments (Sport Mode)
- Top Speed Limiter Removal
- Boost By Gear % Reduction
- Re-calibrated Sport Gauges on iDrive
- E85/blend, RaceGas, and Meth Injection Tuning
- Custom Throttle Mapping
- Backend Flash Maps for Piggyback Use
N13 engine BMW Vehicles supported:
- 2012–2015 F20 114i
- 2011–2015 F20 116i
- 2012–2015 F30 316i
- 2011–2015 F20 118i
- 2012–2015 F30 318i
For more info take a look at the FAQ here!
*** bootmod3 OBD WiFi Agent device is not required to use the bootmod3 platform. It is a convenience option that removes the need for using a laptop in the car when using bootmod3's features. If you're looking to simply load a tune on the car without much data-logging and monitoring then using your laptop is the ticket for you.
For more information please email us or refer to our Instagram and Facebook accounts.
*** DME removal from the engine bay is NOT REQUIRED
*** Vehicles with November 2019+ software updates require DME unlock done on the bench to enable OBD flashing. If you have the November 2019+ software update, feel free to contact us for support.
VEHICLE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AND EMISSIONS DISCLAIMER
Some items used and/or installed by PRO TUNING FREAKS may void portions of your vehicle’s factory warranty. Some items may not be legal for “on highway use”. PRO TUNING FREAKS makes no guarantees to the legality of any parts used for “on highway vehicles” and accepts no responsibility for compliance with the vehicle’s factory warranty.
MODE Ultimate OBD Mobile Data & Wi-Fi at the same time!
Go to Settings → Wi-Fi → ENET_WIFI → Configure IP: Change this from Automatic to Manual and enter the following network settings:
IP: 192.168.16.109 (or IP of your exact adapter)
*Check when plugged in by going to Wi-Fi on your Smartphone*
Subnet Mask: 255.255.0.0
Router: <leave empty>