MODE PlusTrack Wheel Spacer Flush Fit Kit for BMW M3 F80 M4 F82
Our in house MODE experts have researched and assembled the best combination of front & rear MODE PlusTrack Wheel Spacers to give your vehicle the best stance, fitment and look.
The MODE "Flush Fit Kit" is designed to optimize the fitment of OE style wheels and will give your ride the flush look that was missing when it left the factory.
A wider track will also result in improved handling and driving performance, reduced understeer and increased grip through corners.
MODE PlusTrack Wheel Spacers are designed and engineered in house by our expert team of engineers and product development specialists. Each kit includes the required hardware including billet alloy 7075-T6 wheel spacers and extended high tensile lug bolts to suit.
MODE PlusTrack Wheel Spacers are made of 7075-T6 Aluminium, the same stuff used in aerospace engineering to make turbine jet impellers! 7075-T6 Aluminium alloy has a much higher strength-to-weight ratio than traditionally used 6061-T6 which makes MODE PlusTrack Spacers the lightest and strongest spacers on the market!
PlusTrack Wheel Spacer kit Contents:
- (2x) 15-18mm Front PlusTrack Wheel Spacers
- (2x) 12.5-15mm Rear PlusTrack Wheel Spacers
- (20x) Extended-length Zinc Coated Wheel Bolts
Note: Sizes suggested/supplied will vary by size & style of OE wheels fitted and individual vehicles suspension ride height. (Please include any notes at checkout)
PlusTrack Wheel Spacer Features
- 7075-T6 Aerospace Aluminum
- Increase Vehicle Wheel Track Width
- Hub-Centric Chamfered Design
- Pocketed to Reduce Weight
- Easy-Release Points for Quick Removal
- Anodised Anti-Corrosion Black Coating
- High-Tensile 10.9 Grade Wheel Bolts
- Anti-Corrosion Zinc Coated Black Wheel Bolts
- Wheel Spacers & Bolts Strength Tested to ensure Quality
- LIFETIME Structural Warranty
Included with our PlusTrack Wheel Spacer Kits are a full set of extended lug bolts. All wheel fasteners are hardened and tempered to strength class 10.9 or 12.9 according to DIN/ISO standard 898 and meet the statutory requirements of all countries - including the US & Australia.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|BMW||3-Series F80||M3||3.0T S55|
|BMW||3-Series F80||M3 Competition||3.0T S55|
|BMW||4-Series F82||M4||3.0T S55|
|BMW||4-Series F82||M4 Competition||3.0T S55|